size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Interesting. She listened quietly as Valentine spoke to the pack, and she kept calm as he talked about pairing mentors and such. At first, she wasn't very excited. Unsure if he would even consider her to be a mentor considering she hadn't been here long, but to her surprise, Valentine paired her up with one of his own children! Her tail wagged as she dipped her head, "I'll teach Rhyme all I know." And she knew quite alot considering she was probably one of the oldest ones here. She looked at Lykos and Dragon, proud they had mentors that would teach them well. Especially Mercy, Avalon respected her and she respected Esti after she had held the training and seemed to be patient enough with the pups that had attended.

When the subject changed to raiding, her ears perked and she listened with all of her attention. She was very interested, and she somewhat had someone on her mind for a good raid..."I agree with mercy, I'm all for the idea of raiding." Normally, she would have shied away from the idea...but one pack in particular she had been rather upset with. "I propose Celestial to be a raiding decision. They're nearby, and I'm sure they have herbs or prey we can't get here. Vericona Plains are a prime spot for good herbs as well, and is plentiful with prey." She would leave out her own personal reasons about it...maybe tell Valentine about her decision after the meeting.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!