size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-24-2016, 11:55 PM

A black marked brow rose at the child's description of the man. Whoever he was, he didn't sound like he was pleasant. She doubted that he was known to her for a good reason, not if she was on the lookout for him. Mercy wished to ask more of the girl, but she bit her tongue. Perhaps he wasn't real at all, it could be a game that she was playing here by herself. It was hard to tell with pups and their wild imagination, if what they were saying was true or not. To question her on such a thing would be hurtful though. Mercy was not that old, she didn't forget the times when she played make believe as well. She remembered well how real those games felt at that age, and how well they geared you up for adulthood. So she kept everything back, focusing instead on the pup. She was a feisty little thing, saying that she wanted to be the one to pull him down. But oh, she was allowed to take a bite out of him if the girl had now downed him already. Chuckling, she nodded her head in agreement. "I'll allow you to take your foe down," she said with a rumble, playing along with her. The white woman was guessing that this was more of a game, if there was a real threat to the pack she was sure that Valentine would have told them.

When it moved on to introductions, Mercy paused. Her brows furrowed as she eyed her carefully. Where... that name. Where had she head it before? Her purple eyes blinked several times before she opened them wide, a quiet gasp leaving her maw. Dægmar Thyre. She had been a member of this pack for a short while, she remembered the bold warrior well. This child's name was close to that, the last name the same. Once she was able to compose herself, her gaze became more thoughtful. She did look a little bit like the woman she once knew, although she didn't speak to her much outside of training and meetings. She was young still at that point, and didn't see much purpose in speaking with the adults. Mercy had had a lot of respect for Dægmar though, it had been easy to see what a great fighter she was. If she remembered right, she had been close with Hati as well. "Any relation to Dægmar Thyre?" she asked slowly. It could be a coincidence, or perhaps she had never met her. After all, there were many Destruction members that Mercy had not, and cared not, to meet. She almost skipped right past the part where Dagger had said that she needed to rescue her father, her name having grabbed her attention. It was very close to the Dæg she once knew, but with more of an accent on the end than on the beginning of her name.

The girl moved on quickly, saying that she wanted to learn some moves. Mercy loosened up, watching the smaller girl trot some distance away before she set her defenses. She slid into a fighter stance with ease, a fluidity that some adults didn't even posses. Huh, the girl was obviously a natural, and she had been shown some things. "Well done, Dagger! You move with the true grace of a fighter already, more so than some adults I know," she said with a chuckle, lowering herself slightly as her own defenses set quickly. Her legs spread an equal distance apart, toes spreading as her claws dug into the earth. Easily her hackles raised, head lowering as her tail rose, both aligning perfectly with her spine. Ears pinned back to her skull, eyes narrowing as her chin tucked towards her chest. Her shoulders rolled forward, lips pulling back as she tossed Dagger a quick snarl. Before long she was grinning though, her weight even across all four legs. "Now then, what do you think your best move would be against a larger adult like me? Try it out, and I'll see if I can stop you." Mercy exclaimed with another playful growl.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.