Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-26-2016, 05:43 PM
Her niece had moxie; she admired that even if it wasn’t going to work in the child’s favor.  Selini quirked an eyebrow as the girl fell back on the very excuse she had just suggested. “Nice try kid, but I’ve already called your bluff. Not to mention you can’t use my own excuse against me.” Seraphiel was pretty quick witted for a pup and even that the vixen had to admire, even if her cover story was thinner than a butterfly’s wings and the expression she wore was very ill fitting.

But her niece seemed to have the attention span of an average pup her age and as the challenge tumbled from her tiny lips Selini couldn’t help the wide grin that spread across her face. The woman thought for a moment then shook her head. “Not you lucky day to today is it? Sorry I’m already in hot water with your old man I’m not eager to upset him anymore.”

She thought for a moment longer. “Tell you what though, instead of dragging you back to your den I’ll act as your cover. You can say you just wanted to visit your aunt Selini. Catch is you’ve got to actually visit.”

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]