gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Erani

Her beloved came awake bellowing his battle roar, snapping at foes unseen. She didn?t flinch away. She didn?t need to. He reacted so forcefully he propelled himself into the pool of water he?d been resting by. For the first time in a while, she laughed, the sound bubbling from her throat and muzzle, husky from lack of use, rich with the love it held. He righted himself, immediately looking horrified at himself. She knew what he was thinking. Could see the involuntary movement of his tongue in his thoroughly soaked throat fur as he tasted for blood. ?I am fine, mo gr?. Your foes are of the past, and Luna help them if they come for you. Pregnant or not, I will tear them apart for you.? Her deep blue eyes were serious. Dead serious, filled with love.

He came to her, fur pouring and dripping with water, eyes searching hers. He looked so amusing, fur sticking out here and there, the rest clinking to his muscular form like Obsidian?s sleek hide clung to her body, every ripple and movement enhanced by the ease of which one could see his body. He was in no way diminished in size to her. He was beautiful, a gift from Luna?s own paws, surely. He took her breath away, and made her tingle just by watching him. His voice, as he spoke her name, made ripples of joy roll through her like the crashing waves of the sea on sand.

Her eyes filled with the wonder of love that he brought to her just by existing. And she went into him as he rumbled again, voicing a question. Her face nestled into his wet chest and shoulder, and she wrapped herself around him with a soft loving whine. ?I needed to be with you. We are mere days away from our den?s number reaching more than us two. And I want to be with you every step of the way, mo gr?. Mo laoch..? The Old tongue rolled off her tongue in husky gaelic lilts. Her Love. Her Warrior. Her tongue slid out and caressed his shoulder. Even though he was wet to the skin, he radiated heat, he radiated love. Her rock.