Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-28-2016, 03:35 AM

Adrenaline pumped through his veins - and he would certainly hope to the gods that he did well within this fight. Toes still splaying into the terrain, his jaws missed his target hitting Trei's shoulder instead. Snapping his head back he kept his teeth bared, the skin around his eyes scrunching up to prevent more damage. His eyes narrowed protecting the single one he had left from possible puncture. As Trei's right limb came to hook Vereux's own right he raised his right leg, left back leg making a quick motion aiming to swing his hips to the left trying to put them at a nearly right angle in close proximity. Slamming his left front leg into the terrain his toes spread to keep his balance. Shoulder rolled inwards, he lowered his chest slightly feeling Trei's right shoulder dig into his chest leaving moderate bruising. Vereux's hind legs bent to the knee's as he attempted to slam his right paw just below where Trei's right limb bent. Ears pinned to the back of his head protecting them from tearing, his scruff scrunched up and hackles raised prevented Teri from gaining a grip on his movements. However his jaws hit skin and fur just right of its intended target, leaving moderate lacerations to start to bleed.

Vereux's tail leveled just above his spine to distribute his weight on his three limbs and mainly to his hind legs. He opened his jaws again, locking on his opponent as his head tilted right. Aiming to hook his jaws into Trei's back just below the scruff. Upper jaw in the middle, lower jaw aiming for lower towards Trei's shoulder. His abdomen muscles tightened, causing his body to become more ridge and less likely to tip over. His hind legs attempted to push forward from their bent position so that he could put force into his bite. Toes splaying into the terrain for traction.

2/2
Vereux V Arteides for spar

“I speak”