gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-28-2016, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 06:36 PM by Esti.)
Esti grinned at Brina's remarks at Valentine not being pleased and the pack population being almost maxed out. Esti feigned disappointment, "Aww, you mean we have to feed them? I thought we were just gonna let them fight the younger ones then, I dunno, let em go somewhere remote and half-pleasant." She wasn't serious, but wasn't that what her own mother had done? Left her near enough to a pack to not die? She turned out fine, "Ah well, plan B I guess."

Birna said she would discuss the training with Valentine and if it failed, then there would be other means to test the pups, "Yeah, we can just set them on Mercy or Hati and see how that turns out." Esti grinned wide, thinking about either of them being covered in young pups. She was obviously joking, but it was a funny idea, "But yeah, you can talk to Valentine. If he agrees, we can maybe find a way to meet with other packs. If not, I'll be sure to ask him about 'visiting' Abaven and/or expanding our... Pupulation." A sharp grin and a wink followed her horrible, terrible joke. Man, Esti was the worst. She loved it.