Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-28-2016, 08:58 PM

She doubted the authenticity of his story and fixed him with a squinty-eyed – that was probably the too-brightness – look. ”Mmhm,” he rumbled. ”Cross my heart.” As for Rhys... ”Maybe when you're feeling better I'll take you to meet her.” Hopefully Rhys would have the sense not to drag the bedraggled girl all over creation right off the bat.

He quieted as Cascade began to speak to them, his ears flicking as she handed down the diagnosis of amnesia. ”...and you'll be off terrorizing Imperium just like Rhys in no time.” The words weren't directed at him but he found himself nodding approvingly. That is, until Cascade's attention turned to him. The words for his ears only were quite a bit more frank and caught him off guard, although he hid his dismay well. No mention of death was made, but it was there and the shrug that accompanied her final words somehow made made it easy to cast off any doubt that she might be joking.

After Cascade spoke in a louder voice to include Illie Valentine asked, ”Is there anything you'd like me to get for you or do?”

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.