size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-29-2016, 12:01 AM

Emotions were high, and maybe the boy was in no mind to deal with Ren. However he unamused stayed calm, polite his ass. It was his sister and he had no clue Ren was the alpha because his mother had told him he was welcome any time. Riv reminded himself however, this was Zephyra's brother. He calmed himself until he saw Holly. A sigh leaving his lips of relief. She was okay she wasn't hurt. "Thank the gods Holly you're okay!" his voice cracked. Though her words took him back.... he understood. He had left them here. However with a heavy sigh his eyes closed and he lowered his head for a moment. "Maybe it hadn't seen that way but I do care Holly. I don't ACt like I care for my family because I DO." He seemed to have an air to him that made it perfectly clear to her that he was just HAPPY that she wasn't hurt. "I'm sorry Ren I need to talk with my sister privately. This was meant no offense to your pack but the matter was an emergency. I thought my father who seems to be nowhere to be found had placed her into harms way." He seemed eager and respectfully dipped his head to Ren.

"I know actions speak louder than words, and it's clear I waited too late to come. If you hate me that's fine but I'm always going to be here when you need me.... I'm beta of Fiori now. Temporarily. I'm making a home for all of us and returning to the willows and it will only be for our close friends and family.... if in due time you want to come I will welcome you because I love you. " rivaxorus said as he stood defiantly. He was pissed and hurt that his father had done this. Where had he been, thinking life was going the right way - and danger would always be around his corner.

"Talk" "You" Think