size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-29-2016, 01:01 AM

His accent certainly made him all the more attractive. But with him being family, she knew she couldn't think about such things. Why was she even thinking about that in the first place? Maybe it was her hormones getting to her. Or the loneliness she'd been feeling since Newol had disappeared on her. "That's good." It was all she could think of to say when he answered her. Which was more then she could say for herself. She hadn't been feeling like herself since everything had happened. Newol vanishing, Arian dying, raising the kids by herself, adjusting to a new pack, and through it all, she felt lonely.

Another deep breath, amber gaze finding the ground as Creed spoke. Offering potential help, but she doubted he would be able to fix what was on her mind. "I'm that obvious, huh? I guess I would be. I've never been very good at hiding things." She sighed, "But I don't think it's anything you can fix...not unless you can change the past, but that's unheard of." Turning her gaze upon him then, she figured she might as well tell him something that was on her mind. "I'm sure your well aware, my former mate abandoned me and my children. It's been nearly a whole year now, and I'm sure you know who I'm talking about." She was so...angry, about the memories. Angry enough to the point she couldn't even say his name anymore, when before...he was all she talked about finding. And now, she regretted it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!