Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
02-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Surreal Adravendi

As the meeting kicked off in earnest, Surreal listened silently as Kavdaya introduced herself. She'd heard of the Nomads extensively from her mother, a daughter of one of the leader's daughters that had chosen to stay in Redwood to become mates with Alorek, another Nomad that had chosen the same sort of path as Kavdaya; leaving the Nomads to extend his knowledge to a pack. The Redwood pack and the Nomads had been an integral part of one another for several years. Erani, and thus Surreal and Castiel, and her children, were a line descended directly from some of the best healers that land had offered.

She listened as the meeting continued, noting who stayed silent, and who offered their ideas. Not many. Ganja and Zuriel were the only ones who really offered something, and Surreal smiled more than a little proudly at her eldest daughter as she gave her input. Finally, as it seemed none would add to the ideas, she spoke easily, straightening her posture slightly. "Erani - my mother, Zuriel's grandmother - often spoke of honey as being a good way to make bitter medication more palatable. If one's willing to go through the effort of getting it, that is. She said it was also good for some illnesses, though, perhaps you can elaborate better than I, on that." She nodded to Kavdaya.

"I've also had ideas for the Apprentices that choose healing as their main skill in the pack. I had a thought that they could spend their apprenticeship here in the communal den; we've enough alcoves to spare tham and the sick and injured, and it would give them ample opportunity to watch and learn from both Kavdaya and yourself." She smiled warmly at her daughter, not allowing the praise to go unmissed that she felt her daughter was a brilliant mind. She fell silent then, eyes turning to observe Kavdaya and the rest gathered.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.