Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2013, 11:54 PM

She felt those same old butterflies rustle up in her stomach once Cherokee kissed her again. She loved the feeling of his tongue on her fur, she wanted it there always. She wouldn't be able to stand if he put that glorious pink tongue on another she wolf. It would simply break her heart. She was glad that he didn't seem to be going anywhere. If they just sat in that clearing the rest of their lives she would not be able to complain. His presence was ever more a comfort to her.
She was glad to hear that he was just as curious about her as she was to him. She knew just about as much about his life before her as he knew about hers. She was glad he was so ready to reveal information of times past. She was amused by his answer of family, bratty sisters she didn't know about, bratty brothers on the other hand.. "I think I would have been called the bratty sister." She giggled, "I had my three brothers, Howl, Anthem, and Symphony. They didn't bother me much, I was always off training with my mother, Novel." She thought back to those days for a moment. "She wanted me to take over the alpha position after her. Since I was born that's what my life had been about." She was so happy to be telling him these things. She was so glad she had changed her destiny. Had she not left Dimenticato she would never have met this handsome knight.

"talking"