size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-01-2016, 12:27 PM

Athena already seemed like a fine young lady - he was very glad that he had the chance to speak to her. He also certainly hoped to know her better in the future especially as Amalia's wife. He didn't want her to be simple rumors he was hearing about or did you hear Amalia's wife this or that. "It's more of a training thing, I asked him to and he thought Archduke would be a good way for me to learn alphaship. It's my dream to have a pack, but there's still a lot I don't know." Rivaxorus explained to her as his tail switched sides for a moment. Yet that did give the notion that his stay in Fiori might just be temporary as it was.

"I always seek out those I don't know in a pack. I think connections and knowing wolves intimately is important. Not in a romantic way but yeah." he grinned playfully. Hopefully it didn't seem to much of him. "How are your pups? The girls?" he didn't know the two little girls names. But he knew that they were Amalia and Athena's kids. If he remembered - they had been at the challenge. However he buried the memory. He didn't want to bring that up with her.

"Talk" "You" Think