Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
03-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Serefina fell silent as Glacier went on talking, which was a dangerous thing in and of itself. It was obvious that she was thinking, and by the tight set of her jaw she was holding back anger as well. No, she did not know that Glacier had another litter. She didn't know that Arcus had left, but did Glacier know that he had joined the pack next door? She had no idea that her youngest sister was missing as well, that there were members in this pack that were not just her family. There was a lot she didn't know, and frankly it pissed her off. In her mind, it wasn't her fault that she didn't know these things. Voltage knew that she had been here, kicking around. He could have easily come and found her, to share all this news with her. But no, he was too busy with his new children, wasn't he? Grinding her teeth, ember eyes flashing, she forced herself to take a deep breath. Her brother's last joke was lost upon her, she was really trying to keep herself reigned in. It was more than a struggle, and it took awhile before she could actually speak again. "I had no idea," she said in a tight voice, swallowing hard to try and shove back the anger. Closing her eyes, her muscles twitched. It was too hard to keep her anger at bay, and she just wanted to run away from Glacier at the moment.

After awhile she was able to talk herself down. Glacier had no idea that she had been here, it was with Voltage that her quarrel laid. He said that he hadn't, or wouldn't have, judged her for her actions. Another deep breath was taken, and she was able to open her eyes once more. "I guess that I never thought about that. I was scared that my thoughts would be met with a lash of aggression, or that I would be called foolish for feeling that way. But... a part of me really feels like I have lost a bit of Volt." Sadly she looked at her shoulder where the lightening bolt lay, her anger quickly being eaten away by the flood of emotions she felt.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Skylark