Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-02-2016, 06:56 PM

There would be no doubt that Silva knew, as he made his way towards her and she closed the gap between them. The alpha was on his knees in an instant, drawing her closer to him. She sobbed into his fur and he held her close. He felt his heart might break as he watched her suffering. All he could think of in that moment was Ray, and how it would feel if she was in this position, not Silva. He tightened his grip on the girl, wishing he could take away her sufferings. “Shh. It's ok. I'm here” he murmured gently into her ear. What could he do? How could he make this better?

A shock would run through him, straightening his spine. Her mother was dead? When had that happened? She truly had no one in this world but young siblings. “It's ok. It's ok.” he said gently, he pulled back slightly, still holding a paw around her. “I know that this is hard, and that it dosen't make sense right now, but I need to ask something of you. Your going to need to be strong Silva, ok? I need you to come with me now, I need you to be there well we bury him, for his sake and for yours” he said gently, trying to break this news to her as softly as he was capable.