Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013, 02:34 AM by Bane.)
Bane watched as she sniffed his scent, amused as she struggled to stand with the way her legs were laying parallel away from her side.?The male wolf gave a nod to her request that he help her get up.?"I think I'll leave you to starve... just kidding." Bane gave a light laugh. "But in all honesty you've got to be the first wolf I've seen to turtle themselves young female. Unwise in these parts. All the more dangerous since your in early heat; and if a vile male came along and had his way with such an immobile and prostrate form such as yours. Well, I'm sure you know where pups come from." The grey wolf eyed the female seriously and blinked a few times.

Bane licked a side of his jaw and laid down in front of her so he was eye to eye. "But I'm not going to do that, I'm gonna have to ask that you lift your head so I can nose my way under your chest and flip you to a side, rolling you over how your laying right now could tear a muscle. While I do this I will press your throat closed so you can't breath for a moment while I push up. Or I could nose my way under your stomach from the side and lift you that way. Your choice?"
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•