size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
03-02-2016, 09:20 PM

It was a relief to hear that his brother was recovering. Despite how they had spoken to each other the last time they had seen each other and despite all of the recent events with Bacchus and the rest of their family, it was still a small comfort to know that he was healing okay. He'd listen as Abby spoke, understanding her concerns over how their relationship with the rest of the family fared at the moment. He sighed and nodded in agreement to her comment about things taking a while to cool down. He wasn't sure how everything would settle out, if it ever did. Things were so raw right now that it was hard to tell what would happen now. This sort of thing wasn't overcome in a day.

"Leo seems to be taking it the best surprisingly," he commented with a short chuckle. "I don't know if it's an alpha thing of just expecting to be challenged or maybe he just gets where Bacchus was coming from... I don't know. But he seems to be okay about it all. Ama and Athena... They're just really upset I think cause it's like family attacked family and all that... I'm not sure if there's more to it or not." He shrugged and shifted uneasily. He wasn't the best at emotions and explaining them. That was probably why he had been having such a hard time lately. He just didn't know how to process it all.

He sighed again, glancing down at his paws and back to Abby again. "Well... I'm glad you're doing alright anyway. It's good to see you... all things considered." He wished he could just rewind time. Maybe he could have handled the whole thing with Bacchus when he first reappeared better. He didn't know if that would have changed the current situation or not, but he thought maybe it could have changed his and Bacchus' current relationship at least. He hesitated, the words that he wanted to say hanging on his tongue. "Could you tell Bacchus that... I'm sorry. For yelling at him before. He'll know what I'm talking about."

Speak Thought Others