gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-03-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 02:12 PM by Evelyn.)

He listened to Quelt's words with disbelief, honestly he was having a very hard time believing what he was saying. A brow rose as he eyed him carefully, his head shaking back and forth. It sounded like a nightmare, and to Bass, like something completely made up. An excuse. It was far to obscene to be real, he had met and taken Limno into his pack. He had known the woman, and it all seemed way out of character for her. Yellow eyes narrowed slightly, but he bit his tongue. Did he really want to fight his friend on all of this? True, he had scars, but those could have easily come from something else. Hell, he could have walked into a tree and a branch scratched him up. Quelt's story was just to out there in his mind...

When he spoke of wanting to do things right, Bass sighed. "I have no right to keep you from your children. But frankly... I don't trust you any more. I can't know that you won't go wander off again, to leave your kids in my care once more. You can visit them at the borders, but for now that is all the interaction with Abaven that you will have. I gave you a second chance to prove yourself, and you left during the siege without so much as a word to me," he said slowly, trying to keep his own emotions at bay. They were once great friends, but he felt like he no longer knew the man before him. "Perhaps things will change later on, but now... that's all." There was a finality in his words, there would be no arguing about it.

"Speech"
'thoughts'