gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-03-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 02:19 PM by Evelyn.)

Bass watched his daughter as she explained herself, trying to focus on the more positive side of things. He could deal with the thought of Wren later, maybe take one of the kids with him to go and look for her. But he was not distracted enough to let Piper get off the hook. She grinned at him as she explained herself, and it nearly melted his heart. Darn kids and their puppy eyes. "You still need to tell me before you go wandering off like that. What if you had gotten lost or trapped somewhere, and I had no idea where you were?" After everything that had happened with Finch, he didn't want to risk it happening to another child getting hurt like that. He fixed her with his most stern stare, his tail flicking behind him "As a punishment, you have to stay within pack lands for three weeks, okay? No leaving at all. And then after that you need to tell me where you're going." Was he being too strict? Maybe, but he was a lot more paranoid since Finch went missing.

Letting out a soft sigh, he leaned forward and tried to nuzzle her cheek. "I am only doing this because I love you, okay? I just can't stand to see anything happen to you. Even if it's only a few small scratches." Bass said softly. He didn't want to hold her back from doing what she loved to do, but she had to realize just how dangerous this world could be.

""