gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-03-2016, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 01:47 PM by Evelyn.)

Lillianna was the first to arrive, and he was not really surprised at that. He nodded his head to her, gaze looking elsewhere when he saw Vali come in next. He smiled at the similar coloured female, and then at his daughter who came next. She sat a bit off from the group, eyeing a bush after greeting him. Bass frowned, and was about to ask what was wrong when Harmony came up beside him. Chuckling at her words, he aimed to playfully bump his shoulder against her. "Or maybe I just needed to get my aging bones moving," he teased. Lark and Decim entered next, and he was glad to see that the less active wolves had made it here today. Dart came in next, dropping a dead Bass at his paws. Looking over to the fox with a lopsided grin, his head shook slowly back and forth. Yes, his name was spelled the same as the fish, har har and all that. "Remind me to slap you with it later." he said jokingly, turning as the last few wolves trickled in. Kakashi and Hansel seemed to be the last two for now. Dipping his head to the older man's greeting, he cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention.

"I am not sure if more will be joining us, but there are enough of us here to get this under way," he started, gaze roaming over those who had gathered. "I would like each of you to step forward who are looking for higher ranks. For some of you it may just be the next step up, or perhaps it's a head position you are looking for. That will all be determined today. I have challenges for each rank, and a task for each wolf who steps forward. Now, who is here to attempt to raise your rank?" Bass asked, waiting to see who was just here to see what this was all about.

speech