Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
03-03-2016, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 01:49 PM by Sparrow I.)
Others came in, some new, some relatives, but Sparrow paid little mind to them until her father spoke up again. He had a test in mind, he explained as he asked those who wanted a rank to step forward. Sparrow looked directly at him without hesitation. Her heart beat fast and hot. This time, she was going to be the first to respond, "I'm ready to prove myself however I can- as a fighter, as a healer, as your daughter." She didn't just simply step forward- she was at the back. As the girl spoke, she walked towards the front, her eyes level and her face holding the slightest smile. No doubt Lillianna would have some loud protest or swear of loyalty. Sparrow was ready to prove herself to her father, to her pack, to Lillianna. She was done stepping aside and being okay with just "trying her hardest". Today Sparrow walked to the front of the group, lacking her usual friendly demeanor. She walked past her brother without acknowledgement, for she didn't need his support. Her eyes never trailed to her Aunt, for this time, she didn't need guidance. Something was different; she was filled with determination, "I'm ready."