gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Kavdaya Of The Nomads

She hoped more would give their ideas as the meeting progressed. Out of the group gathered, only Ganja, Zuriel, and Surreal really had anything to give. Castiel had gone silent, and Varda seemed to have nothing to say, either. However, what both Zuriel and Surreal gave was enough to go off of. When Surreal finished, Kavdaya grinned cheerily. "That is precisely what I was thinking of, Zuriel. Great minds. I've been finding a lot of deer hides from the flooding in the river along the border. They're a bit decayed, though. If there was a way to remove the hide from a fresh kill..." It was possible, surely...

She cocked her head slightly in thought, snowy tail tapping the stone floor beneath her paws before she brightened. "Perhaps instead of vines, we could try tearing or chewing a hide into strips and find a way to tie it to sticks or saplings? Maybe have the saplings pointed downward and sharpen the ends of branch stubs, to lodge the hides on?" Her amethyst flecked sapphires lit up at all the possibilities, but she set that subject aside, open for further debate as she snagged upon the subject of honey. Ah, honey. Sweet, and healthy. The pups in the Nomads loved it, and had made such little fuss over getting their herbs when they were ill that honey was a favorite commodity among the healer pack. Tricky to get, but so very, very worth the stings.

"Erani was very correct. In fact, honey is excellent for sore throats, coughs, and it can even be used for external ailments, like burns, and minor wounds, if a patient can resist licking the honey away." A chuckle crossed her velvet tones, canines glinting briefly. To Zuriel, she grinned. " A very good idea with the flowers. Smell does indeed coincide with our ability to taste. In the Nomads, we use honey as a taste cover to make it more palatable for pups to take their herbs. I remember a few times where I had to take them. It made it far better." She winked lightly before turning to Surreal.

"I like your idea for Apprentices wishing to take up healing as a primary skill. If you don't mind the extra bodies, I certainly don't." It was an idea that pleased her. It made the likelihood of an apprentice missing his or her lessons because their dens were too far out for them to hear the initial call much less likely, and she enjoyed the thought of teaching by example.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: C87vX2z.png]