Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-04-2016, 09:49 PM

As the young wolf dug into rabbit he'd pushed towards her, Max would sit and watch over her. He didnt want anything to try and scavage the small meal from her. She needed it and based on the way she practically attacked the already dead creature she hadnt been lieing when she said she hadnt eaten for days.

The longer Maximous lingered near the girl the more protective he felt himself become of her. Like a sentry on guard he would watch not only the pup in front of him but the area around them. He even listened for anything out of the ordinary. His concentration wad onky broken when she thanked hi and stated that she felt better with a small smile and a wag of her tail followed my her name and another question.

Max would give her a smile of his own "Glad to hear it Delaney." he would give a small pause to look over her once more to reasure himself that none of the blood belonged to her. "My name is Maximous." he had many questions of his own but kept himself fro asking them. He didnt want to upset her but he was having a difficult time not asking.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)