gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 01:57 AM

"I guess I am kinda younger. I'm two."

Her guess would have been that he was around two or three so this made her happy. It was nice to know someone her age that wasn't either one of her mean older siblings or a jerk. This guy... well he was a bit awkward but that was okay. She could deal with awkward at least. It was better than him be an asshole. Now that she couldn't handle. It was a refreshing change for a bit. That and she'd get to hopefully ask all the questions she wanted without getting told to shut up or have some other foul language shouted at her.

"I'm......Not really sure. I guess I'm exploring some before I go to my family's pack."

So he had family in a pack? This got her attention. Ears swiveled forward at these words as she wondered what pack he had family in. He'd said he was an Armada, she'd heard that name before but she couldn't recall enough information for it to be useful. She could just ask really. Why wasn't he with his family now though and why didn't he smell like a pack? Had something happened? She had too many questions. She supposed she'd answer his first though.

"I suppose I'm just enjoying my freedom for a while. It's nice to be alone with the flowers. I'm pretty sure I passed by a few that smelled familiar that could be used for medicinal uses. Relaxing sounded like a better idea than finding plants though so here I am." She said with a smile. "So what color is your fur and eyes? Describe yourself for me. I gotta know." Well she didn't have to but she really really wanted to know.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.