Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 02:53 AM by Armai.)

"Well, I.....I'm mostly a gray color, and there's some darker gray on my face and three of my paws. My forth paw is white. And my eyes are red."

She smiled at his words, chuckled even, as he described himself. Well describing was probably the wrong word since he wasn't exactly very in depth. It was okay though. It sounded like he had a really simple design to him so there probably wasn't too much to explain. Red eyes though! She couldn't actually picture what red looked like but she liked to imagine it was a pretty color. Color aside though he could have said how tall he was... how buff he was. Was he buff? Or was he just skinny and tall? Was his fur soft and fluffy or thin and course? She could have asked him but he sounded like it was uncomfortable talking about himself.

So instead she smiled. "Well thank you. You sound like you're nice to look at." She paused for a moment before asking in a quieter, less sure, tone. "What do... what do I look like?"

She'd never asked anyone before. Zola had always been so mean to her as a child and she'd never thought to ask anyone else. Especially not her father... she'd avoided him at all costs when she could. She was already a disappointment as it was. He'd made that painfully clear. She'd always been curious about what she looked like though. What color was she? She knew she was thin and she knew what her fur felt like. Knowing what she felt like though would never tell her what she actually looked like. It couldn't hurt to be curious, right?

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.