Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-05-2016, 04:28 PM

The woman seemed perplexed that he'd ask for payment, to which Mithras sputtered. She couldn't just do it for nothing, then they'd be in debt to her and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. She professed that the love for teaching was enough but he had his doubts. "We'll see," he began. "I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something to make it worth your while." But Amalia went on.

She proposed that Fiori lend Argead it's aid, and Mithras found his jaw hanging open, uncertain of what to say. On one hand, it was desperately needed in Argead at the moment. How he'd manage to collect such a number of wolves and not a healer among them, he'd never know, but he'd held out on the hope that he'd find a healer who wished to join them on a more permanent basis. This would create even more debt, but he wasn't sure what else he could do. He was not the sort to look a gift horse in the mouth, and more than that Amalia seemed genuinely kind, and very bright. He bobbed his head in agreement. "What you propose sounds very interesting. I think both of our packs could benefit from open communication. I would be very interested in what your King says." She proposed a lesson then and there, and his head split into a wide grin.

He tossed his head back and let out a ringing howl. He couldn't let his pack members pass up on the opportunity, because he knew he wan't the only the looking for knowledge. He hoped that at least a few would choose to attend, and he himself decided then and there that he would make healing a study of his for the rest of his life. He'd never before considered how crucial the art was until he'd been in need of it. He turned back to Amalia and smiled. "Thank you. Are you sure about this? Now's the time to run!" he laughed and quirked a brow, tipping his head towards the horizon, hoping to see her crack a smile of her own.

- Mithras

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!