size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-06-2016, 12:23 PM

If it was anything, his inexperience with the subject would be the death of him. The only experience he had of love was seeing other wolves with their mates. Leo even had his own wedding which was when two hearts were brought together by strong emotions. Then there was the fact that mates often had litters with each other. Yet he was too young to think of that right now, her question hit his ears. Had he said something wrong? She took his breath away, the very thing he needed to live. Holding that with her, Riv knew if anything harmed her he would be very upset. Hating to say it, he think he'd be more upset then when his mother had died. The end of his tail twitched, brushing over her own in their close proximity.

"Yes, I very much think so." Rivaxorus muttered. "I know it's stupid to spring it up on you now." he laughed nervously. "I like being close to you, most of my thoughts tends to gravitate towards you - and it just seems like I want you by my side forever. " shifting a bit he still kept close to her. Maybe essentially that was what was making this harder, that and he had never ever done anything like this in his life.

"Talk" "You" Think