size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-06-2016, 01:39 PM

No part of it was his fault? Rivaxorus had a hard time believing that it wasn't his fault that he had harmed his sister so. His ears twitched a bit, day for wolves to go missing then? That meant someone close to Leo had gone missing too, but that was far different from what happened with his father. According to Holly he just blatantly walked off the battlefield and was never seen since. It irritated him, but there really was no use getting angry at something that was out of his control was there? Rivaxorus let a sigh escape his lips as he leaned back and sat down. Compose himself, in his flurry of emotions if he was not calm he could not think straight. As difficult as that was he had to try.

"Nothing will hurt more then knowing I let me sister down." he stated rather sadly. Shutting his eyes for a moment he breathed in and then let a breath out. "If I cannot control it, do not waste my life trying to fix it just to make it worse." he preeched half to himself as he looked tiredly towards Leo. Shaking his head a little - yes life indeed tended to throw wrecking balls at them, but he believed that he could get through those road blocks. "I'm sorry Leo, I just needed to concentrate my thoughts." he breathed carefully.

"Talk" "You" Think