gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
03-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Her tail wagged as she looked up at the male listening as he spoke. Her thoughts drifted back to his comment before when he stated he could catch more rabbits. She wouldn't survive without being taught and it wouldn't hurt for her to ask Maximous for help. If he declined then she would have to find someone who could. She tilted her head to the left slightly as he introduced himself her tail still wagging. Once she felt a little more energy she should get herself cleaned up, that stale smell of her mother's blood on her coat wasn't too pleasant. Shifting the pup looked to the ground.

"Maximous do you think you could teach me to catch rabbits....... My momma never woke up and I don't have a daddy.... And I don't wanna feel hungry," she asked before looking up to him.

She didn't seem to upset with what she had said to the male, she may not fully understand the concept of death, but she did know that her mother stopped breathing after she fell asleep. She somehow she knew her mother wouldn't ever get back up and she had already spent days mourning and crying at her mother to get up and get her food, but the cold body never moved.

"I don't know why she wouldn't wake up, even after I wandered away she still didn't get up," she said shaking her head and looking back down to the ground. Even though she was frightened of others, she needed someone and perhaps it was this male.
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]