gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-06-2016, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 12:16 PM by Evelyn.)

Lykos huffed at her, shaking his coat back out and managing to get her a touch bit wet again. She didn't care though, another laugh leaving her maw. Flopping down on the ground, she curled her elongated tail around her, the calming sound of the rain over head. It didn't sound like it was going to let up at any time, she didn't doubt that the two of them would be stuck in here for quite some time. Lykos seemed to jump when she finally broke the silence, making her smile softly at him. Aww, was the poor boy tired? Well too bad! She wanted to talk. He seemed confused by her word choice at first, but she just shrugged her scarred shoulders. He could figure it out on his own. It didn't take him too long either, his answer coming with a yawn. Oh, four of them? Huh, she hadn't met anyone besides Lykos and his mother. It wasn't like Mercy went out of her way to introduce herself to all the newcomers anyways. She saw them at the challenge, but she really didn't pay attention to who belonged to who. When he directed the question back at her, she settled her head on her legs and looked over at him. "I have one full brother, and a bunch of half siblings. I don't even know all of them, or how many of them there are," she said softly, a touch of a growl in her voice. Her father was more than just a bit of a player, meaning that there were probably way too many half siblings out there for her to even count.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.