size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Birna backed up and elaborated on Esti's words. She sent a silent thanks to the woman. She was more... thoughtful, Esti guessed, so her words were more eloquent... or something. After Birna finished, Esti listened to the pups, then to the adults. She was glad they were... getting into it? Though Hati was harsh, Esti agreed with him. Cascade also elaborated and Esti nodded firmly. Finally, something useful from the adults. As everyone concluded speaking, Esti took a step forward, "Okay, so we know about the basics and about what we need to work on. The best way to work on them is, of course, sparring." Esti smiled, looking across the group, "Hati, Avalon. Mercy, Cascade. Simurgh, Rhyme. Birna... I guess it's us." She looked at the warrior woman, "Ok! Break apart and go spar! Let me know who wins. Remember, no maiming!" the giantess sung as she turned from the group to find a spot for her own spar.

""

OOC: Had to move some things around. I want these posted as soon as you guys can. By next Friday? Try to stick to default times of three or four days if you can. I don't have a preference for rounds, but it gives the judges more to go off of if you do two rounds. If a 2-round fight is completed with the standard default time, I will give the winner a custom animated pixel table. It's not much, but it's free and it's not available in my shop, so... idk... -bribes-

Hati Vs Avalon
Mercy Vs Cascade
Simurgh Vs Rhyme
Birna Vs Esti