Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 01:47 PM
A howl streaked across the winter skies, piercing the cool--but nowhere near freezing--air of winter in the relatively tropical lands. Her brow furrowed deeply, ears flicking back with confusion at the familiarity of the howl, and yet... No, impossible...

Her paws moved quickly, her strength more than recuperated from her birth and her form already nearly back to normal with the exception of the teats that were slightly swollen with milk and hung lower past her stomach. She stopped as she neared enough to see him past the mangroves, which weren't as thick in this portion, forcing her head higher despite the fact she wished for it to droop.

"K-Kylar?" she breathed, approaching slowly, tentatively, but stopping to sit a few feet away, "I... I thought you were... dead?"

This isn't right, she thought. He can't-- I've already told... Her throat tightened a little at the thought.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.