Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-06-2016, 06:53 PM

activate my heart
Wispy's large blue eyes stared up at his father, feeling his first taste of Voltage's authority until, suddenly, the larger man grinned, nodded, and turned to walk into the den. Well, that was easy. He stared at the spot where Voltage had been, humming softly to himself. What had he gotten into? Large blue eyes would lift to stare at this strange girl, Ray, and he'd smile shyly in her direction. When she asked if he was ready, he would blink widely at her, concerned and shy as he shuffled on his paws. "Umh..what are we doin'" He asked softly, tilting his head and looking at her with his large eyes, his ears pulled back slightly. He didn't play much, didn't really know what there was to do. The world was so big and wide and scary, and he really didn't want to leave his den too much. When she asked his name he quickly nodded. "Wisper, yeah. My brother is Ember, and my sister is Cirrus." He said happily. He loved his siblings so much, and it was nice that she knew them as well. "Why you called Ray? Daddy said your name was Seraphiel, right?" He asked clumsily, questioning her as he stood there, unsure what they were going to be doing.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS