Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-06-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 08:54 PM by Lior.)

Lior looked on as Voltage walked amidst the conglomerate of wolves and asked about how the pack should proceed on cleaning up the beach. From left to right? Top to bottom? The grey woman bit her lip as Anais came over and nudged her shoulder and asked if everything was ok. Lior still didn't say anything even as Seraphiel wove between her forepaws. Such a small thing still, a lick given between the ears of Anais's pup as she sat and surveyed the beach as if somehow to prolong the announcement she wanted to make. "No," Lior began to answer her sisters question. "I want to leave." The grey wolf spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. She was tired of not doing anything. Of not seeing anyone around or even of Anais coming by to chat or just know that she even existed. "Voltage... I would like to be release from my duties of Donostrea and allowed to leave..." There. She said it. A little less quiet than her minor outburst but still having weight behind her words to her request. Lior looked over at Anais and mouthed 'sorry," to afraid that she might break down and not commit to the decision her mind was set on if she let any more words slip past her muzzle.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]