gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-06-2016, 10:56 PM

Lies, no wonder. No one trusted him anymore and that was no surprise. He was alone, Quelt should have left long ago if he knew that he was just going to cause harm. Bass gave him the little amount of relief that he needed though, he was allowed to see his children at the borders. He was positive in due time they'd learn to hate him like he hated himself. Bass said it could change - but the male.... shook his head. He was happy, overly happy that things had been cleared into the air. Even if he wasn't believed, even if he went off and died that's how it would go. Everything was in and out of his control that running away from it and getting lost into his little bubble had caused some sort of damage one way or another.

"Thank you Bass. And when I do I'll be sure to call you of course.... nothing. Nothing could ever make me happier then them being here with you." his voice shivered. Broken and torn, he probably would never be the same again that was for certain. He had wanted a family and this was what he got, he thought he was simply a magnet for the mundanely insane. The ends of his tail twitched, he felt the urge to leave to cool his head. However if he left now what was he supposed to say. I'll see you later? These questions swarmed inside of his head.

Speech,