Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-07-2016, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 05:40 PM by Dart.)

He laughed at Bass' comment about his gift, a mischievous gleam hinted in his own crimson gaze. "Yeah, yeah I love you too." He teased. Soon enough, the meeting came under way, and as Dart listened with interest, he noticed a few others keen on the idea too. When Bass finished, he would wait a moment as others would step up before him. He eyed sparrow, a grin appearing as she seemed very determined. He expected nothing less from his friends kids, and it was good to see the enthusiasm. The next was Lilliana, and while he was neither a friend or foe to her, he didn't really know her too well, but was glad to see she was determined too. Albeit a bit strongly.

Lark would step up next, and then Dart. He stepped forward, a quick playful look cast towards Lillie before he spoke. "Looks like you'll have competition, girly?" He chuckled, attention turning to Bass. "Hey, I did a good job the first time, I'm not too old to do it again. I'm in."

"Speak"