gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-08-2016, 07:29 PM

Foreign words fell upon him, and even though he didn't understand the language, he felt it was some sort of greeting with the way Tornach had said them. Enigma dipped his head in return as he closed the distance, leaving a few feet between them so as not to be rudely far, but also leaving a comfortable distance for personal space. Everytime they had come across each other, it was in the wake of some sort of battle for life and death. While he could care less about Arian's demise, she had seemed to want it when she went through with challenging his father. She had thrown herself into a losing fight, and he knew she knew that. But clearly, others who had been there thought otherwise.

Tornach would say he was doing well, even mentioning he was trying to further his healing career. That was good. Enigma had thought about doing the same, but even if he had all the healing knowledge in the world, he doubted anyone would want him doing anything of the sort for them considering his father's reputation. And while he wasn't exactly like his father, he still carried the same ambition that drove his father. "That's good to hear." He murmured, noting the hesitance. Before he could comment on it, tor asked if he was hungry. If he were in any other position, he might have politely declined. But with feeding his younger siblings, he would take him up on the offer. "Thank you, I appreciate the offer. Life hasn't been too kind lately."  His ears perked at Tornach's question, his amber gaze thoughtful for a moment. He could trust him right? The last thing he wanted was for the boys mom to know everything about him and his family. She didn't seem the friendly sort...far from it in his eyes.

"I'm doing as well as I can given the circumstances. Taking care of my younger brother...I must confess it's...hard..I don't know how to properly care for a blind wolf.." He had to admit. The rogue life for his brother wasn't the kind of life he needed. Enigma had thought about taking him to a pack where he might do better, but he was sure they were all reluctant to take in the child of an enemy. He wasn't sure why everyone hated his father, but it most likely reflected on the family as a whole, even if some of them were nothing like their dad.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!