Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
03-08-2016, 11:35 PM

She kept snarling and growling, the blue male regaining his footing after she had bumped him over. He was quick, but when he turned to look at her he was rather calm. A brow rose as she calmed down enough to stop growling, although her hackles were still raised. She eyed the boy with narrowed eyes, huffing at his scent. Oh, was this young pup the alpha of this pack? Interesting. Straightening herself slightly at his words, she kept a close eye on him. "You better not, or I would have to kick your ass," she muttered. She was about to pull herself fully upright when she felt sharp, puppy teeth dig into the back of her right front paw. Eyes grew wide as she growled, head tipping down between her legs to eye the tiny pup. "I'm trying to save you, you little whelp. Its not nice to bite your aunty," she said in a huff, blinking down at the child. "I'm your father's sister, and I just trespassed to make sure you were okay. Biting is not a way to say thank you!" Okay, so maybe Serefina was a little rough around the edges, and not the best with pups...

Lifting her head to look back at the taller male, a smirk splitting her maw. "So... about that trespass thing. Do you need to try and beat me up now for show? Cause I dunno if you can take me though," she teased, flashing him a rather toothy grin. She was probably making the situation worse, but she didn't really know how to handle herself any other way. "Or I can just take her home, like nothing ever happened. Your call, boss," Was she mocking him? Not really, this was just Serefina. If this boy had met any of her other family members, she was probably a stark opposite.

"Talk" "You" Think