size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-09-2016, 03:58 PM

Limbs quivering slightly, Jaelle saw the female smirk at her. Dammit all, she had seen it, hadn't she? Cursing under her breath, she carefully shook out her limbs, bells calling out again as she did so. Brown and blue eyes narrowed slightly as she inspected the other woman, a bird on her body. Her head tilted to the side, she had seen wolves here with animal companions before, and it was an interesting concept to her. Maybe she should get herself one of those... The stranger called out to her, carefully making her way closer. Jay stayed where she was, afraid to move again. She said that she thought she was buzzard food, and she snorted. "Sounds like me, 'thief falls to her death because she tripped on her own paws'. It's really amazing how I don't get caught," she mused with a toothy grin, not having any issue sharing who she was. Okay so she really wasn't the best gypsy, but she didn't really care. She tried her very best, and was actually pretty good at remaining hidden and quiet when she wanted to. Until she tripped over herself. Shaking her head slightly, her tail flickered behind her. Her cheeks were still flushed from embarrassment, and perhaps that is why she was yammering on to the other woman. Nerves, apparently they made her less wary. The pale woman went on, asking if she needed help getting her things off, also asking what they were. She was about to answer when they both got cut off, the magpie gazing at her bells. Raising one of her limbs to inspect her treasures closer, she laughed softly and shook her head at the bird. "I'm sorry birdy, but these aren't for sale. These are bangles, and on them are bells. Those are the things making the sound. I have some on my tail, as well as a scarf," she said, answering them both at once. Turning slightly, and very carefully, to her side, she wagged her tail to show off the bells, as well as the scarf that was wrapped around the base of it. "I usually have the scarf around my neck, but I moved it for today. Thanks for offering your help, but I wear these by choice." Noticing that her scarf had actually come a bit loose from her fall, she turned back and tugged it tighter. It would be a real shame if she had lost it, it took her awhile to find these.

Turning back to the stranger, she straightened herself out as she looked around the damp canyon. "Are you from around here? It is quite the landscape, I came to inspect it further," she said softly, turning back to the other woman to wink her blue eye playfully. "I'm Jaelle by the way." She added quickly, picking her way closer to the stranger. It looked like she was coming up as she was going down, and she wondered where she was headed. It must be nice to have a bird friend as well, it made navigation that much easier.

"SPEAK"
Art by Fox

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.