size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Even as she told her story she watched tar for any signs of betrayal. she felt very certain he was not a part of any plots and that he simply couldn't know what was going on. There was no way the adults would have told him. She smiled grimly after taking in his expressions. She liked to think she knew her best friend very well by now, and his expression was innocent of any wrong doing. She nodded her head slowly as she considered her option, she had decided from the start to trust him and that hadn't changes.

"I don't know. What if he didn't have a trouble? He's crazy about protecting my aunties and uncles. Would volt strike you as someone who would sacrifice his daughter? And yet illume is gone she thought her argument was pretty rock solid. She settled in beside him, half snuggled into his side (despite her dislike for space invasion) and began to scratch in the sand in from of them both. "This is the beach" she said, pointing to the squiggly line. It curved like the beach they knew did and trailed off into the whispering caverns. "We need to find out where illume exactly vanished and work our way from there. Maybe we can find clues. We can't let the adults know what where doing - but if we are really sneaky maybe we can get some answers out of them without them knowing what we are doing. Not caeli. I think I made her suspicious..."she said thoughtfully, before shifting her gaze to the side, where mortar was, fully pausing and letting him speak if he wished to.