ardent

I'LL ALWAYS ACHE WITH AN EMPTY HEART xx (jupiderp)

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM

Why did she feel attached to this woman? What was it about Jupiter that had brought Medusa into her orbit? Never before had the serpent felt intoxication like this; a heavy need to possess and be possessed and anything in between. And yet she would not voice these things, not wanting them to be mistaken for anything close to love. She was obsessed, but love was an emotion foreign to the midnight mistress. If she felt it at all it would take more than a few choice encounters. "Oh yes. I am your tool, to use however you wish. I simply prefer certain uses," she teased.
The announcement made her sigh. Her concern was displayed for only an instant, but it then dissipated, for she would not let Jupiter see that she was worth much of anything to her. Even if it had already been made obvious. "Why is my pretty vixen going headhunting?" she inquired with a tilt of her head. At the announcement that she might die a pain shot through the woman?s chest. "You won?t. Die, that is," she said confidently. It would not happen to her queen, could not happen.

Leaning down, the siren clamped her jaws down upon her front left leg, biting near the veins but not biting enough to be fatal. Blood oozed from the wound, and the woman lifted her head, picking up the limb with it and holding it out. "I offer you my life, my fealty. If you accept, my dear, I will do what you wish of me. I?ll be yours to command, in whichever way you wish. I?ll help you bring down your enemies, if that is what you would have me do," she said. It was an offer of loyalty, even if that meant little from the lying mouth of a serpent. She meant it, and she also meant it as a pledge of her affections. It was no profession of love, but the fact that she was willing to bind herself to the russet Sol meant something.