gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
03-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Sparrow walked up to the two, trying to notice their demeanor. She shot Finch a questioning look, but dropped it as they all began to talk.

As Dart mentioned the get well gift, Sparrow chuckled a little, "Our Finch getting more pretties, hm?" Sparrow teased lightly, looking pointedly towards the necklace around the girl's neck, "Remind me to go pretty hunting with you so we can get matching sister accessories." Sparrow offered another smile.

Finch said she was ready for spars any time, mentioning she felt like she'd be spending more time on the ground than on her paws. Sparrow's eyes found a space that wasn't occupied by Finch or Dart, "I feel that way a lot of times..." She commented before bringing her focus back to the duo, "But that just means I gotta try harder, right?" The chocolate girl's maw curled into a laughing smile. It was true, but she wasn't really talking about sparring.

Dart replied, saying he was doing good and was providing Finch with a familiar face. He said that he wasn't as pretty as either of them and Sparrow's face flushed. She blinked at Dart once, her ears perking sharply. Did he just call them pretty? Confused, Sparrow's wide eyes quickly darted to Finch's... only to find her panicked expression mirrored. Sparrow's heart rate increased. Green eyes stared into Blue eyes as both searched for some reason to their feelings. Finch's maw began to move and Sparrow made out, "Help me." Her own maw formed a tight, nervous line as she felt her fur fluff in response. How was she supposed to help?! She didn't know how to react to things like this! Sparrow hummed a note out of nervousness. What would their Dad do? Sparrow imagined he would freak out too. How had he made pups again? Where was their mother to teach them to handle flattery with grace?

Finch spoke up saying they should do something to celebrate, her voice bubbling out a little too fast. Sparrow, in return nodded and agreed way too fast, "Yeah, we should! I wonder what we could do? We could go to the river for that drink of water. I'm pretty parched. We could catch fish and have a uhm- picnic right? How does that sound?" Sparrow let out a breath.

How had she gotten so overwhelmed?