Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-11-2016, 01:31 AM

The man couldnt help but smile at Delaney's question. He loved teaching...not to mention her wagging tail and tilted head gave her that adorable puppy look. Though his happy expression wavered at the comment that quickly followed. The comment that answered all of his questions about her parents, the one that told him there was no way in hell he was going to leave her side even if that meant he had to devote all of his time and attention to her.

Nothing in Delaney's expression would lead Max to believe that she fully comprehended what had happened to her mother. Hell even the next statement she had given told him she didnt understand what had happened.

Blue orbs would watched the girl for a moment even though his decision to care for her was already made. He felt bad for her and wasnt sure how to explain to the child why her mother would never again get up to play, teach or hunt. Just thinking about it made his eyes sting with unshed tears. Slowly a nod woukd be given even though she wasnt looking at him and the he would voice his thoughts. "I would love nothing more than to teach you how to hunt Delaney. If you want, you can stay with me, we can even join a pack if you'd like."

He would watch her for a few seconds to gauge her reaction. He wasnt sure exactly how to tell her she was right, that her mother would never again get up, other than to just come out and say it. "As for your mom, her body is forever asleep but her mind and sole are in a better place. I want you to know that she will always be in your heart even though shes not standing at your side. he himself was somewhere between tears at his own words and anger at whatever had taken this poor girls mother from her.

He wasnt sure what to say beyond that, but he had hoped he hadnt reopened a wound to soon after it had closed. He didnt want to upset her but he hadnt wanted her to feel as though her mother had abandond her here either.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)