gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
03-12-2016, 04:06 AM
The moment she felt eyes upon her, she frozen, knowing that someone was watching her. She hadn't spotted him yet, but her instincts told her that she was possibly in danger, and she had to find out why. Who did she need to look out for, and where could she run if she needed to escape? As her silver eyes scouted the area, she picked out the male's form from the rest of her surroundings. Amongst the trees and the bright blossoms, the dark wolf stood out quite obviously now that she had spotted him. Her heart pounded anxiously as she contemplated her actions. Maybe she should have headed home sooner. Why was she still here? Now she'd been seen by a stranger... did she ignore him and pretend like she'd never seen him, and maybe he'd just stay where he was? Or did she approach him now that she'd seen him?

She remained frozen for several moments, staring uncomfortably at the unfamiliar male. His appearance was unsettling, the scars upon his face and body telling of a life of violence. Despite her uncertainties, the polite side of her demanded that she acknowledge the other's presence. Therefore she took several steps toward the stranger and dipped her head in greeting. "H-hello," she said softly with an obvious stutter in her nervous tone, "D-do you live here? I... I didn't mean to i-intrude, if this is your home. Please... forgive me." She had suffered enough violence and unfriendliness. She hoped that this brute, despite his size, and scarred appearance, would spare her and let her be.