gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 09:01 PM

His growl didn't go unnoticed, but she didn't care. She scoffed when he said it was his business, her ears flattened at his remark. Just because he was on his high horse didn't mean she would tell him her business, alpha or not. She didn't trust him as one, and she couldn't think of a reason why she should. "Right, like I want to challenge for a failing Pack. Respect is earned, not handed out on a silver platter. The pack may have been pretty much handed to you, but respect is another thing."

Her gaze remained hard as she stood her ground. He may be bigger then her, but size didn't matter. She wasn't scared of him at all. What had he done to earn her respect anyway? She couldn't think of anything. She didn't go around asking him about his personal life, so she felt he had no right in trying to pry into hers. "Why don't you use your time for your sister instead of bothering me? You're wasting your time."

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!