size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-13-2016, 01:07 AM

Oh gods grant him strength, this was something even he was not strong enough to handle. It took ever fiber of his being not to cry, not for himself but for her. He was a man and it was not a thing a man should do. What would she think of him if he started to cry? It would make things a mess, his teeth clenched together tightly. He could hear the sound of them grinding in his own ears, he didn't even wonder if she could hear it. Could she have saved her even if she was there? Probably not, and if he told her that it would be wrong. His body shuffled a bit, he wouldn't move - he would NOT move from this spot.

She then asked him - what she was supposed to do. He blinked, lifting his head to look at her. His two different colors eyes meeting her own ravaged ambers. Ears pulled forward, this was what he was here for wasn't it? Did he even have any right to tell her what she would do. His breathing coarse, his body held back for a moment before giving a shiver. Gods he wanted to tell her how sorry he was - but sorry didn't fix anything. "You get stronger." he felt the worlds leave his lips. "Stay with me - help me create our home and we can protect the things we love together. Things that are lost cannot be obtained again, but we can stand up with all our might to protect what is ours." Rivaxorus mused, detailing the fact that he had said we. She was his queen and he wouldn't ever deny that. No he wouldn't let anyone deny her that. She was from a great family, she was no traitor and by becoming strong. They could look at her and she could say 'look, at what I've become'. Was he asking too much? "Zephyra....." he whispered solemnly.

"Talk" "You" Think