gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-14-2016, 03:57 PM

Leo would nod slightly in understanding as Riv spoke. It was hard to deal with how they affected others lives sometimes, even when it was situations that could be out of their control. There was nothing that could be done about Cypress leaving now. He didn't know the full story behind what Holly had said to him, but if he had to guess it sounded like she just needed someone to be angry with. He smiled gently while he listened to Riv speaking mostly to himself. It was a good thing to remember. It made him a little sad to see someone so young with so much weight on his shoulders. But had there really ever been a time in Riv's life when the boy hadn't been under some kind of stress? He had begun to think he really hadn't known his sister very well toward the end... He didn't know what had led up to her challenge and death. He was sure it couldn't have been pretty. When Riv apologized Leo shook his head and gave his nephew a sad smile. "Don't apologize. Don't feel like you can't vent to me about what's bothering you. It's been a good distraction for me if nothing else. I'm always here if you need to talk to someone about anything at all."

"Talk" "You" Think