Teach You To See Again

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-14-2016, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 05:10 PM by Surreal.)
Surreal Adravendi

As Surreal found a clear spot away from the rest of the pack, and the others took places, she turned her focus to Falk, allowing a smile to pervade her voice as she spoke to him. She hadn't gone beyond touch of him, and so her voice wasn't very loud. "The trick behind blind fighting is close quarters, using your senses of touch and hearing to keep track of your opponent." Her nose traveled close to his ear, enough to leave warm breath fluttering his fur.

The flirtation wasn't completely involuntary. It had been a long time since they'd had fun, flirted, and while she kept it restrained in the view of the rest of the pack, the interest was definitely notable if he was paying attention. "You remember your defenses, I'm sure. Even though your eyes are blind, still shut them in a serious fight." She moved away, seeking a short distance of three feet between them, and to face him head on, her own defenses settling into place as she continued her gentle tutoring.

"Listen for my breathing, my heartbeat, and paws on the ground, for the wind in my fur. Let the others fade away and focus on me. She waited for a moment, before asking. "Ready, "mo grĂ¡?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.