Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-15-2016, 01:37 AM

Athena enjoyed listening to Rivaxorus talk about his reasons for wanting to create a pack. It felt very similar to the atmosphere that Leo had for Fiori so she was sure he was good in his intentions. That was one of the things she really appreciated about Amalia's family. They all seemed so concerned about keeping each other safe. Part of her knew that her father had wanted the same thing, he just went about it in a much different and much more dark way. She nodded in understanding when he spoke of the reputation his mother had left behind. She understood that feeling deeper than he probably realized. She let her gaze drift away from him to watch the ground ahead of them as they walked. "It took a long, long time to feel like I had gotten away from my father's reputation. I still think it comes back to haunt me from time to time. I never deny where I came from, but it didn't help that I fell in love with a woman from the family that he had basically gone to war with for most of my childhood." She chuckled softly and glanced at Riv. "I'm glad you're trying to do something so significant for you and your siblings though. That's very brave of you."

"talk" 'think' "you"