gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
03-16-2016, 01:07 AM

Ugh why! She felt so gross and icky, and when he said she had a pretty voice she squeezed her eyes shut as another sneeze begged for release. When it passed after a few seconds, she shook her head and peered up at him. "N-not with my p-problem...m-my brother doesn't s-stutter like I do...I hate it!" She whined. She knew he was probably trying to make her feel better, but with the insecurity she had gotten after being abandoned by her parents made her feel small and insignificant in the world. Like she didn't matter. The pack had been taking care of her, and she was grateful. But she wished there was something she could do to return their kindness...

At the mention of getting something to ease her cold, she nodded and proceeded to follow him. She didn't think she had ever seen his den before, but then again she wasn't one to go around and bother anyone. Usually, she stayed in her own den and sometimes wandered around the territory. But that was usually it. When they arrived, she stared curiously at his den, the strong scent of different herbs wafting towards her. She sat down as he instructed, stretching her neck to try and get a better look when he disappeared inside. "Y-you have a lot of herbs!" The tip of her tail wagged a little as her mood brightened up a little. She was interested without a doubt. Maybe she could get him to teach her about medicine...
"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!