size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-16-2016, 02:34 PM

There was no way to take away her pain, just a way to comfort her. At least in an attempt to dull the pain that they felt. It was all too familiar to his own - and he hated to compare it. The only difference was that Zephyra luckily didn't have to live with the horrible reputation her mother left behind. Still Rivaxorus hated the thought of resembling his mother, at the same time he had loved her dearly. Even now, he was thankful he looked more like her than his father. His two different colored orbs watched Zephyra. As the words fell from her mouth, his heart felt like it was going to explode. Tightening up against his chest, his breathed heaved as if a weight was holding him down. He didn't know how well he could describe the feeling. The urge to make sure she was protected and that no one else would be stepping across her path. She was not owned, but he would feel the need to make sure that no one else stole her away from him.

"I love you too." his voice left his mouth quietly. As he licked gently at her cheek. Not caring about the saltiness from her tears. As he made sure that his warmth was shared with her own. They were young but grown up quickly - or at least forced to. Situations where they couldn't just be children for that matter. "You can rest before we go home. I know this territory like the back of my paw, right there was my old den.... this is where my pack was before my father gave it to Marina." Rivaxorus looked over to the hole under a willow. The blue noodle like leaves hiding it.

"Talk" "You" Think